POST 6

HOW CAN YOUR MAJOR MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE

In my opinion the major that I study is one of the more affect the world, because everything that is built, whether manufactured or housing, depends on the architecture and generates a carbon footprint, therefore I think that I have the responsibility of learn about the new ways of construction which affect the environment as little as possible.

Once I finish my major, I should apply all that I learn of sustainable construction and proposed the better ways for make new construction or renovation with less carbon print footprint as possible.

Closing this I consider as I wrote in the beginning, that the career I am studying, is one of the most affected to the environment, but it is also one of those that has more possibilities to evolve for the better, and contribute to the care of the world, because it also has a close relationship with the interests of people, so architecture must be adapted to new needs conscious and sustainable needs that people are looking for.

                                                                                                                                   The literary Raven.

Comentarios

Entradas populares