POST 5

A PHOTOGRAPH AND ITS STORY




This photo was taking for one of my best, in the book day, on our last year in high school, that day was one of my favorites of that year because I love disguise myself, and for been my last opportunity of done that at school, and with my nearest friends, I decided to think in “what I like most in this time?”, I came to know that I really liked what little I knew about Nordic mythology, and within that I admired Valkyries, so do more research on their them, some characteristics and what their function was in Nordic beliefs, and that research made me admire more this stronger women of the myths.
Having already decided my characterization, in the days before of book day, I made the shield and the sword, while my mom made me the suit.
Come the book day, my friend wanted me to take pictures, experiencing different poses and places, she asked me to jump off a bench, and from the various photos taken during the various jumps came this one, which I love since I saw it, because it seems that I was floating with the wavy cloak, holding the weapons and in an almost warrior pose, which fit right with the warrior goddesses, in which I am inspired for the occasion.
                                                                   
                                                                                                                  The literary Raven.

Comentarios

Entradas populares