POST 3

MY FAVORITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

In this post I will talk about of what is my favorite piece of technology, but first of all I want to say that recently I have a little weird relation and opinion of the technology objects, because I star to interest in do some things, and want have some things, on the analogy form, I don’t know if this is for nostalgia or trend, but this not the purpose of this post, it was an a clarification, the point is tell you that my favorite piece of technology is the smartphones.

I get my first cell phone when I was 13 years, and it was a blackberry, after that I had 3 different phones between the blackberry and the smartphone I have now, with all of them I discover new forms of  how it works, what I can do with the space that each one had, and sometimes suffered when it was finished. From the first phone the main reason I occupy them is because of the music; I love hear music, and at some time I liked learn how to do it, but I think the music is like an invisible companion who has always accompanied us and makes us relive some important moments of our life.

Now with the social medias and the applications that allows read books online, or download in the phone, I am at the phone every day, probably five or six hours. I like the multiple functions that the smartphones have and how this can adapt to every single person.

Maybe if I don’t have a phone now, and ever have a one before, I would be someone else, because through this piece I found what a love to do, hear music and read a lot of books.

                                                                                                                  

                                                                                                            The literary Raven.

Comentarios

Entradas populares