POST 4

A MEAL OR  FOOD YOU REALLY LIKE

Starting this, I would like to say that this food is not the healthiest, but I love it so much, because in my opinion this meal is one of the more common and easier in the world, and everyone can eat it all year, this is the best part. I am talking about the French fries.

We only need two things for do this wonderful meal, potatoes and oil for fry, on first place we must wash the potatoes, then, depending on the taste of the people, peel it for cut in thin sticks, finally, we put it in abundant boiling oil for a few minutes, hereafter removed from the oil, wait till the extra oil in the sticks go off, and the French fries are ready to eat.

There are many other ways to do this wonderful food, I know that this is not a “food” but, we can eat it with chicken, eggs, vegetables, or whatever we want, that is give me more reason for love this meal so easy and versatile.

                       
                                                                                                                                  The literary Raven



Comentarios

Entradas populares